Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 6

At this point continuing to attempt the transition to the Everyman sleep schedule is becoming less and less appealing. Again, I overslept hugely from my late nap and was unable to sleep for either of the earlier naps. This brought up the realization that maybe the schedule isn't all that it is cut out to be. The naps are a bit inconvenient, the transition is painful, and everyone thinks you are a total freak, haha. But then I imagined "normal" sleeping. Needing about 8 hours of sleep to suffice each day? Being screwed over because of late nights? Sacrificing two-thirds of my life to maintenance? I don't think so. Plus, the Everyman had already done some great things for me (though most I could have probably (however unlikely) achieved without it): it motivated me to wake up on time every morning and make it to class on time, it motivated me to stay awake during all my classes, it motivated me to eat more meals, it motivated me to do productive stuff at night, and the list would go on. Besides, "TGAP" doesn't do "normal." So to anyone still following this blog, know this- this battle is far from over.

No comments:

Post a Comment